Bank for Google Adsense Payment in Pakistan  

3 members have voted

1. 1. if you getting payment from bank then wich is best bank for you ?

• United Bank Limited = UBL
    • Habib Bank Limited = HBL
    • Allied Bank Limited = ABL

Lets Talk about Top 3 Banks of Pakistan To Receive Your Online Payment Directly To Your Bank Account:

1) ABL – (Allied Bank Limited

It’s one of my favorite bank account to receive my Google AdSense payments.

You just need to open a business account and whenever Google AdSense sends you the amount. You will probably going to receive it in 1 to 3 working days.

The timing could be less or more, but if there is no holidays you are for sure going to receive it between 1 to 3 days, straight into your bank account.

Required Things Before Receiving Your Online Payments into Your Bank Account:

Swift/BIC = ABPAPKKA
ABL Team That Handles Google AdSense Payments = 021 (35370500)

2) UBL – (United Bank Limited

It’s on my second top list, I have received amount from it, I have never faced any issues from this bank too.

This bank also takes about 1 to 3 days to credit your amount into your bank account.
If Google or other Platform send you the amount on holidays, it may take longer than 5 or 6 days to get credited your amount into bank.

Swift/BIC = UNILPKKA
Remittance Department = 021 (99217334-38)

3) HBL – (Habib Bank Limited

HBL is the very first bank that I used to receive my payments from Google AdSense. But it’s one of the worst bank in terms of receiving payments from AdSense.

WHY? Because other banks will credit your amount automatically, while HBL requires Remittance Form. Which you need to fill and then they will send this form to remittance department, than they will credit your amount.

If you don’t have time, and you are busy, I don’t’ recommend HBL.

Of course, you are going to receive your amount, but it takes Remittance Form to submit first then than you will receive your payments.

Swift/BIC = HABBPKKA
Remittance = +92 (21111555425)

WHICH BANK DO I RECOMMAND THE MOST? ABL

• Like 1

On 9/15/2020 at 5:40 PM, ANACONDA said:

Lets Talk about Top 3 Banks of Pakistan To Receive Your Online Payment Directly To Your Bank Account:

1) ABL – (Allied Bank Limited

It’s one of my favorite bank account to receive my Google AdSense payments.

You just need to open a business account and whenever Google AdSense sends you the amount. You will probably going to receive it in 1 to 3 working days.

The timing could be less or more, but if there is no holidays you are for sure going to receive it between 1 to 3 days, straight into your bank account.

Swift/BIC = ABPAPKKA
ABL Team That Handles Google AdSense Payments = 021 (35370500)

2) UBL – (United Bank Limited

It’s on my second top list, I have received amount from it, I have never faced any issues from this bank too.

This bank also takes about 1 to 3 days to credit your amount into your bank account.
If Google or other Platform send you the amount on holidays, it may take longer than 5 or 6 days to get credited your amount into bank.

Swift/BIC = UNILPKKA
Remittance Department = 021 (99217334-38)

3) HBL – (Habib Bank Limited

HBL is the very first bank that I used to receive my payments from Google AdSense. But it’s one of the worst bank in terms of receiving payments from AdSense.

WHY? Because other banks will credit your amount automatically, while HBL requires Remittance Form. Which you need to fill and then they will send this form to remittance department, than they will credit your amount.

If you don’t have time, and you are busy, I don’t’ recommend HBL.

Of course, you are going to receive your amount, but it takes Remittance Form to submit first then than you will receive your payments.

Swift/BIC = HABBPKKA
Remittance = +92 (21111555425)

WHICH BANK DO I RECOMMAND THE MOST? ABL

I have been using ubl since 2016 would recommend you all. Best bank for AdSense payment. Payment transfer time 4 to 5 days depending on working days.

• Like 2